Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Newtonville Books tonight at 7!

As you know, I love waking up to the sounds of NYC. And this morning I was lucky enough to do that. I wonder if white noise machines have a garbage truck on city street sound? That's the one I'd pick!

It's going to be a crazy busy autumn for me. Yesterday it began: an NYU class followed by my New School class, with just two hours in between and ending at 10:30 PM. And all my book tour events, which are abundant and exciting. Will need to take my vitamins these next couple of months!

Tonight I'll be at Newtonville Books at 7. Then tomorrow I take Gogo with me and head to VT and the Norwich Bookstore. Home Wednesday in time for an event at the Barrington Library. And Friday off to the Odyssey Bookstore in Hadley MA. All events are at 7 PM. 

Happy to start my day watching knitting tutorial videos. And listening to garbage trucks.