Thursday, September 18, 2014

Mystic CT and NYC

Big shout out to Judy, Pat, and Sally from Island Books. They put on a sold out event at The Salvation Cafe in Newport last night that was just wonderful. Great venue (with great after reading food!), great crowd, great night!

Soon I'll be heading to BankSquare Books in Mystic CT for my noon event with Ellen Stimson, author of Good Grief. There will be a yummy lunch too! Books and lunch make for a great combination!

Next week is all NYC (yay!), starting with the Brooklyn Book Festival on Sunday at 2. I'll be on a panel with Matthew Thomas, author of the knock out novel We Are Not Ourselves. 

Monday night I'll be at the Barnes and Noble on the Upper West Side at 7. 

And then next Thursday at the Italian American Museum on Mulberry Street at 6:30. 

A busy week ahead for An Italian Wife and me! Hope to see you!