Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Rent the Runway, Not

My beautiful gold designer gown with plunging back did NOT arrive for my black tie event at Rosecliff in Newport Saturday night. So mad!!! Luckily I have a hold sequined skirt that I topped with a pretty black tank, but it wasn't the outfit of my dreams. And Rent the Runway was unavailable by phone for two days, didn't respond to emails, and only appeared when I tweeted my frustration. Honestly, they were not very apologetic. Kind of like: Oops! We can give you a refund! To which I replied, Gee, you think?
 Luckily it wasn't for a wedding or something. And guess what? It arrived LAST night, three days late. Insert angry face emoticon here. 

Another week of mostly rest with lots of iron pills and kale!

But Thursday night I will be at Black Sheep Knitting in Needham, MA at 6:30 with Knitting Yarns contributors! Bring your knitting (I also accept offerings of spinach)!