Monday, December 2, 2013

Yarn bombing!

What an amazing day I had in Duxbury, MA. Not only did I spend over an hour at The Wool Basket (knitters: go there!) talking to people, signing KNITTING YARNS, and touching gorgeous yarn, I also signed up for their block a month class and left with the dreamiest yarn to knit my blanket. OK. I'm 6 months behind, but am going to class for the 7th block in a few weeks and will slowly catch up! Beth is amazing! 

Taylor Polites met me there and we continued onward to the library where Brooke from Westwinds Bookstore and Carol from the library were waiting along with contributors Marianne Leone and Anne D. LeClaire and a packed auditorium. I love events in Duxbury. Brooke and Carol really know how to make everything work. 

Later, dinner at Patrizia's in Plymouth, one of my favorite Italian restaurants anywhere. 

And the icing on the cake? They had yarn bombed the library!!!