Thursday, December 12, 2013

The Norwich Bookstore rocks!

What an incredible event last night at the Norwich Bookstore in Norwich, VT! A packed house full of knitters and readers. A cozy room at the Norwich Inn down the street. A snowfall so perfect in the moonlight it felt like Camelot. 

Would love to stay home and best tonight but a party awaits me. Have to put on my black sparkly dress and some eye make up and head out very soon. 

Dreaming of making the African peanut soup from Joshua's in Woodstock, NY. So if we get the snow predicted I'm taking out my stockpot! Also have the fixings ready for turkey tetrazzini. 

Otherwise, I'll be at my old stomping ground, the West Warwick Library at 10AM on Saturday. Lunch after with old pals and another friend's birthday party that night. Sunday, if no snow, another birthday party on the Cape at lunch and an evening discussing THE OBITUARY WRITER that night. 

And, still knitting the climb and swirl cowl: http://www.loopknits.com/2010/10/28/hannah-yarn-and-the-climb-and-swirl-cowl/