Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Tonight, Providence! Tomorrow Vermont!

As the tours for THE OBITUARY WRITER and KNITTING YARNS wind down, I'm so grateful for all the loving support from fans both knitters and not. Happy to be at the Providence Public Library tonight at 7 with John Searles and at the Norwich Bookstore in Norwich, VT tomorrow night at 7. 

With both the tours and my class finished, I look forward to three days of theater, eating out, and shopping in NYC next week. A weekend of Polar Express with Annabelle in her white tutu. Lots and lots of reading. Lots and lots of knitting. Working on our jigsaw puzzle. Cooking and baking with Sam. All the love and warmth that comes with the holidays. 

And then in January turning my attention to writing my new novel!

Until then, still basking in all my birthday wishes, and my dinner with friends at Babbo. 

Knitting up a climb and swirl cowl in neon blue now as Amtrak takes me through snowy CT toward home.