Sunday, October 27, 2013

On my way to Bestsellers Cafe in Medford, MA

Annabelle and I arrived home happy and a bit weary from our week on the road for The Treasure Chest series. Gogo had meatballs and sauce waiting and I cooked up the pasta I'd bought in Sicily. With the Sicilian wine Cousin Gina added to the dinner we were happier still. 

Stayed up until the bitter end watching the World Series...

Now a glorious day to drive to Medford and Bestsellers Cafe for 2 today. 

Hosting a dinner party tonight and in the mood for beef tenderloin with Gorgonzola sauce. Thinking of all the yummy fall vegetables I can roast up too. 

Started to knit the Avery hat from Loop Knits. It knits up fast! Even if you drop a stitch in row 1, knit an inch in seed stitch before you realize it, take the whole thing out and start again...