Saturday, November 8, 2014

Salem Lit Fest, Hickory Stick Books, Stellina, and Black Sheep Knitting

That's what my week looks like next week and I hope to see you at one of these great spots! Details on my website. 

As the book tour winds down (from August!), I'm tired as heck (hello my old friend anemia!) but happy as can be for the truly amazing response to An Italian Wife and to my own story about growing up in an Italian American family. 

I'm eager to get back to my writing (which I've kept doing of course) in the concentrated and focused way that I need to finish this new novel. And to be in the arms of my family, who have put up with more pizza for dinner than they should have to and with me coming and going at all crazy times. Can't wait to cook for them and hang out with them!

Lots of knitting and reading ahead too. But first, the final weeks of An Italian Wife and me on the road!