Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Miami!

On Friday I fly to Miami and the fabulous Miami Book Fair, which marks the end of this wild three month book tour! I'm so grateful for all the people I've met and all the places I've gone talking about An Italian Wife. It's been wonderful sharing experiences with so many other Italian Americans. Last Saturday's event in Plymouth MA hosted by Westwinds Bookstore (thank you Brooke!) with authors Christopher Castellani and Marianne Leone added to this celebration  of all things Italian. Our themes and experiences were so similar it felt like being with Mama Rose and family for Sunday Supper!

This week, before I head to Miami, I'm in NYC and get the chance to see both The Underclassman (yay Sara!) and Dogs of DC (yay Sam!). Then a little 80+ degree weather before Thanksgiving goes into high gear. 

Oh! And some exciting news: I finally started the decrease row on my bias blanket!