Friday, February 7, 2014

Homeward bound

I just loved my visit Richmond and VCU. Major Jackson gave a terrific reading with me in this gorgeous mansion. Dinner before was courses of pasta and meat, about as yummy as dinner can be. Great conversation with faculty and MFA students. And finished the night with bourbon cocktails. 

Pretty wiped out from the travel, reminding me that I'm still recovering from six weeks of being sick and then sicker. But I feel like by the time Annabelle and I leave for Barcelona next Saturday, I'll be stronger still. Plus she and I enjoy lounging time when we travel, so I think our rooftop pool will do the trick!

Wednesday, February 12, I'll be at the Melrose Library with several KNITTING YARNS contributors. The fun starts at 7:30 and I'd love to see you there!