Tuesday, December 1, 2015

In my world these days

Yummy blue yarn I bought in Dingle, Ireland last summer. Knitting it up in ridge stitch, my new favorite stitch. 

Tortellini soup made with homemade post Thanksgiving turkey stock. Especially good because I'm fighting a bad cold. 

Reading: The Tsar of Love and Techno. Eileen. And now Carrie Brownstein's memoir Hunger Makes Me a Modern Girl. 

Saw the movie Brooklyn and still feeling its gorgeous illustration of home and homesickness. 

Preparing for upcoming Knitting Pearls events in Portland Maine, Albequerque New Mexico, and Titcomb's on Cape Cod. 

Knitting Pearls chosen by Parade magazine as a top stocking stuffer this Christmas. 

And tasted some Michter's bourbon, courtesy of The Wall Street Journal:
http://www.wsj.com/articles/author-ann-hood-on-michters-10-year-single-barrel-bourbon-1448306061

I hope your week is as warm and cozy.