Monday, November 2, 2015

It's getting busy here!

Pub day for Knitting Pearls is fast approaching! I've got lots of really fun events coming up, with my wonderful contributors. So pick up your knitting needles and come join us!

Monday November 9, Ann Leary, Cathi Hanaeur, Perri Klass, Stephanie Danler, and Bill Roorbach will join me at the Barnes and Noble at 86 and Lex in NYC at 7 PM. 

I'll be solo at Books in the Square in Providence on November 12 at 7 PM. 

Then on November 13, Dani Shapiro and Ann Leary and I will be at The Hickory Stick in CT at noon. 

November 15 brings Knitting Pearls and Providence Noir together at Island Books in Middletown RI at 2 with Providence Noir contributors Hester Kaplan, Taylor Polites, and Tom Cobb. (Shhh...I think Long Island Noir editor and fabulous writer Kaylie Jones might be there too)

Steve Almond and Bill Roorbach will be with me at Porter Square Books in Boston on November 16 at 7. 

Cathi Hanauer and I will be together at Broadside Books in Northhampton MA at 7 PM on November 18. 

Then Nick Flynn and Cynthia Chinnely will be on a panel with me at the Miami Book Fair on Sunday November 22 at 3:30. 

December 2 finds me at Yarn Cellar in York Maine at 6. 

The very next night, December 3, Bill Roorbach, Lily King, Melissa Coleman and I will be in the Events Room in the Glickman Library at USM in Portland Maine at 6. 

Then I fly to Albuquerque on December 4 for an event at Book Works at 7 PM. 

Monday December 7 I'll be knitting at Titcomb's on Cape Cod from 1-3. 

And I will wrap up in Buffalo at Falling Leaves Bookstore on December 16. 

Meanwhile I'm busily knitting up lots of Purl Soho's basic cuffed hats. The pattern is in Knitting Pearls!